We Offer a Fun, Fast-Paced, Exciting Work Environment With Great Pay & Growth!
Kinetica Media, LLC is a marketing company that offers proven, Internet marketing products and services to help companies reduce their existing advertising costs while increasing overall profits.
We offer a fun, fast-paced, exciting work environment that focuses on teamwork, hard work, and results. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Web Developer / Designer / Cpanel Hosting Admin
Kinetica Media is currently looking for a skilled and applied Web Developer/Programmer/Graphic Designer that can work in-house or remotely.
- Experience with LAMP stack, Shopify, WordPress, CSS, PHP, HTML, SQL, Adobe Photoshop, Google Workspace, Adobe Creative & Macromedia Design Suite, Webflow and graphic design and website development.
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication, time management and proactive customer service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and tasks simultaneously.
- PC proficient, knowledge of hardware and common software packages-with a strong attention to details and deadlines.
- Education and Experience: Must have 2 years provable experience with portfolio of work samples to demonstrate skill set is required.
- Core responsibilities include creating, developing, programming, and managing LAMP web services, WordPress and Cpanel hosting environments
- Strong Applied Knowledge of WordPress and LAMP.
- We are looking for only individuals that can wear many hats, effectively meet deadlines, are self-driven, have excellent personal and time management skills and enjoys a fast-paced, diverse working environment.
- This position can be in-house or remote. Must be able to work during our business hours: M-F 9 am-5pm.
See below how to apply
Sales (Outside / Inside)
We are looking for individuals for part/full time work selling website development and Internet marketing services for Kinetica Media. We are looking for a person that effectively meets deadlines, is self-driven, has excellent personal and time management skills and enjoys a fast-paced, diverse working environment.
Must have transportation and available to work on/off location: 40 hrs/week M-F 9am-5pm. Prior sales experience required. Commission only compensation with the ability to make $50,000-$80,000+ in the 1st year.
- Identify and close new website development account opportunities
- Prospect in person and by phone for new clientele
- Make and/or arrange presentations and demonstrations for prospective website clients
- Maintain industry and product knowledge and inform Kinetica Media of changing market conditions and competitive issues
- Identify and close sales opportunities in existing customers
- Report sales activity to management
- Lead contract negotiations
- Identify and coordinate sales activities with management
- Meet and/or exceed all assigned quotas
- Light travel required (If applicable)
- Good knowledge of the Internet, websites, programming, and sales strategies
- Successful completion of new accounts
- Knowledge of the industry and trends
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Kinetica Media services and products and their competitive advantages
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent proactive customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse projects and sales events simultaneously
- Strategic sales account planning skills
- PC proficient
See below how to apply
Director of Marketing
Kinetica Media is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Director of Marketing to lead demand generation activities for our Website development and email marketing services.
What you would do:
- Plan and execute campaigns targeted at brick-and-mortar businesses, service providers and e-commerce brands.
- Drive campaign creative direction and work with the graphic designer to execute deliverables
- Monitor, track and report on campaign effectiveness; proactively identify areas for improvement and recommend solutions
- Conduct industry research in support of Kinetica Media marketing and sales strategy and recommend paths for success
- Be highly involved in message development, delivery, and target market segments.
What you need to have:
- 2+ years experience creating and managing B2B marketing campaigns in the technology industry, preferably with website development; experience in e-commerce and/or email and search engine marketing industries a plus
- 2-year degree in business or communications- not required, but a plus
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into demand generation campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Strong analytical and written/verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work as a team as well as the confidence to lead with fresh and brilliant ideas
- Love for the Internet, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and desire for start-up experience.
See below how to apply
Paid Ads Marketing Manager
We require that candidates have at least 2-3 years working experience with Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising programs with Google Ads, YouTube Ads and Facebook/ Instagram ads platform
Candidates must have working knowledge of managing multiple unique PPC campaigns by hand on all listed ad platforms.
Other needed requirements. Must have working knowledge of these skills
- Provable experience with above ads platform
- Linking and link building
- Funnel building, management and optimization
- Article Submission/copywriting
- Keyword research
- Client Relations/Project Management
- Understanding of successful online marketing techniques and strategies
- We are seeking individuals that can quantifiably show that their online marketing efforts and work have increased revenues and sales.
See below how to apply
Kinetica Media is a marketing company that offers website design, email and search engine marketing services that help companies reduce their existing advertising costs while enabling them to get and keep more customers. We offer a fun, fast-paced, exciting work environment that focuses on teamwork, hard work, and results.
Kinetica Media is currently seeking motivated, goal-oriented University students for internships. Persons who apply must be motivated, be a team player, and have excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Period: All Terms
- Compensation: Yes, paid for certain duties
- Hours per week: 20 hrs. Minimum
- Length of Internship: Open
How to Apply:
- Send a link to your resume
- Send a link to all your work samples, case studies and results to show proof that you have accomplished the results as stated in your resume
- Tell us in so many words why and how your skills can specifically add value and growth to our company
- After we receive this content in the above info, and if we like what we see, we will get in touch with you to do a brief get to know you call